Originally developed in 1956, Park Road Shopping Center was the first open air shopping center in Charlotte. The 425, 408 square foot "Institution" is not only anchored by Harris Teeter, Blackhawk Hardware & Gardens and Michaels but also by a diverse mix of quality local and regional tenants, some which have been in the center since its inception.
"When Park Road Shopping Center opened in 1956, it was technically 100 feet outside the Charlotte city limits. It was in the country. Today, the shopping center is at the center of a sizzling neighborhood." ... See MoreSee Less